Friday, April 9, 2010
These pictures had to be made within 72hrs ( I should have told the agency that they are crazy and so on but I didn´t. I´m buyable. ) So I started to search the net for backgrounds. I found some good, some bad and started rearranging them in photoshop. Then I printed the whole stuff, drew some lines across in order to make it look more like coloured illustrations and less like stock photos. Finally I scanned them again and drew the persons carefully to match the backgrounds as good as possible. uff. I´m proud of the result . I think that is a big issue for every layout and storyboard artists: nobody can judge our work fairly without knowing the work conditions like time pressure.